LOL: The avenging grandmother, with 62 years old is the feeling of twitch: I swore revenge of children rat

With the name of the avenging grandmother, we bring you a story that promises and that is quite fun. They offer it from El País, and talk about the twitch channel of Anabel Ávila, who titled its channel in which the hours are passed by playing lol and crushing youth with their disarray and shouts while trying to protect the crystals Magic

In a new case of reinventing due to what happened with the crisis of Coronavirus, this Madrid businesswoman had to close her business and was then when she got into the virtual and streaming world: That I have ruined myself, that I had to close my place, which was out all horrible. But thanks to this game I could not think, I could not come down, says Anabel, assuring that League of Legends has saved her life.

Anabel already played video games for many years but her son, to help her overcome her divorce, recommended getting full at lol. She now she shares Hobby with a wide community of players and She has been playing for 9 years. She almost always with many younger people; She has rarely been encountered with people of her age.

I had another nick, but I put on the avenging grandmother after you trolley on a game. Then I changed the nick, I deleted all my contacts and I swore to come from all the kids rat, she tells her to justify her new nick.

One of the Vanilla's Are Causing Issues Currently, Anabel has about 180 subscribers and many spectators in each game. She says that her dream would be being able to live on it, but she's streaming from Monday to Friday about six hours a day she is taking about 300 euros. Surely we continue to know more about the avenging grandmother.

Comments

Popular Posts